Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bad Luck =(


Can you see any difference ?

Yes , i have a hair cut =D

i have cut off all the spoil hair

now my hair is not thick and long =(

=( i 'm kinda bad luck nowadays

i have lost my phone in my house

my own house != =

i need to bared the digi line

and get the sim card from digi center

it was so impossible !

i have lost my phone in my house !

i m so angry

i remember i 've put my phone on my bed

before i wake up & brush teeth

after that i straight away go down stair and bake cake

i didn't even take my phone

when i wanted to find is already get stolen

i 'm very curious who was the thief ! my maid? or ??


=)waiting in the car

my baby help me take the sim card from digi

i have one whole day never use hand phone

i cant live without hand phone !

i will very angry if i cant contact my baby =(

teehee=)finally i get digi simcard

No comments:

Post a Comment